2011-09-01

this weekend

I do eventually plan to show you the Irene Pics (which, thanks to PJ, are mostly of my sister puddle jumping, and literally no pictures of the minimal damage that we saw), but I have some news about this (Labor Day) weekend:
I will be selling at the Richmond County Fair again!!  Last year was my first time selling at any kind of event, and we had a blast, so PJ convinced me to give it another go.  
I'll be the first to admit that I have totally been slacking in the Bands & Bows Shop area of my life, but it's been fun preparing and my plan is that whatever doesn't sell at the fair will go directly into my now-empty (WOW that's embarassing) Etsy shop as ready to ship items.  If you'd like to get an idea of what I'll be selling, check here and here, but there will be some new stuff in there as well!

<3 barb

PS - Peep me on the August Sponsor Roundup and check out the pretty redesign of SrslyLiz.com today

No comments:

Post a Comment

remember: if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails