2010-08-31

a little preview...

As I'm sure you can guess, it's been chaos at Bands & Bows headquarters (my basement) the past few weeks in preparation for the Richmond County Fair this weekend.  I'm super excited to be selling my accessories for the very first time in person, and I have headbands, earrings, and barrettes galore! (or really, as much as PJ and I have been able to make without going insane)  Since I'm busy, I figured I would just give you a quick preview of the awesomeness that will be on sale at the fair!










Whew! That's a lot of headbands! ...and I've made more since this photoshoot, too.  Hopefully I'll find time to show a few more pics later this week, but I can't make any promises.
At the fair I plan to do a giveaway (any ideas for which designs I should use?), as well as accept custom orders.  It should be a busy weekend, but I'm really looking forward to it!

<3 barb

1 comment:

  1. aww these are so cute! I totally want to get the red bow one and be sleeping beauty for halloween!

    ReplyDelete

remember: if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails