2011-02-01

#100

This is, amazingly, the 100th post on my blog  ...it only took me 1 year, 9 months to get to this point!

I got curious today and went back to see what my first post was all about... it was short and sweet, just after I had presented my final thesis for architecture... and I was totally unsure of what would come next.  A lot has changed since then... I'm working in the Marketing Department of an architecture office, I've made a lot of friends through blogging, and I've learned a lot about customizing my blog to make it more fun!  Although my etsy shop hasn't made me millions, I'm ok with that.  What began as a tiny little shop has opened me up to a creative community, which is amazingly full of talented young women that I'm so happy to call my friends... you can check out their blogs from the links in the left sidebar :-)

To celebrate my 100th post, I'm introducing a new feature... TUNE TUESDAY!  I love music, but I rarely blog about it, likely because I get swept up in what I happen to be listening to and stick with it for weeks at a time.  However, there's someone very special who DOES love finding new music, and wants to share... can you guess who??


Its PJ!

He loves music, he loves my blog, and now he will share the love with you!  I know today is Tuesday, but he isn't starting today... he'll start next week, for sure :-)

In other celebratory news, I've done some major modifications to the blog... you may have noticed my amazingly click-tastic new banner... or my pretty post tags to the right??  Yea, I did that... myself!  (can you tell I'm really proud of what I've been able to learn?)

Anyway...I'll be back later this week with more posts... 100s of them, perhaps? ;-)
<3 barb


No comments:

Post a Comment

remember: if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails