2010-09-14

fall for this treasury!

Today was a perfectly beautiful late summer day, and I thoroughly enjoyed it during my lunch hour.  But you know what I don't enjoy? All the boring colors out for fall... and by colors I mean various shades of tan, off white, and shell pink.  SNOOZE!  Not to mention, these colors just aren't flattering on me.  And so, here's some fall finds with a bit more saturated color... Enjoy!

Shades of berry red, paprika, deep blue and hunter green I think would be a great addition to the creamy fall palette, don't you?

<3 barb

1 comment:

  1. If I see one more rose or hunter green thing for fall/winter, I might scream. How sad and sleepy. I am not a bear- I still function when it snows outside. I need brighter colors!

    ReplyDelete

remember: if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails