2010-08-26

alpha gam treasury

I know, I know... you're sick of back to school.  And I'm not even GOING back to school.  But you know who is?  My sorority sisters.  They are back, in Troy, cleaning up the Alpha Gamma Delta house and preparing for another semester of being the classiest girls I know.  Because I love them, this week's treasury is all about the official Alpha Gam mascot, the squirrel!
I tried to find lots of different things... paper goods, home decor, accessories.  I really love the clock, and the locket.  These are things I could totally see being put to good use!

Hope you love it all... time for me to get back to work.  I've got lots of headbands already made for the Richmond County Fair next weekend... and I'm now working on some earrings!  I'm pretty excited about this :-)

<3 barb

No comments:

Post a Comment

remember: if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails