2012-10-03

RVenture

Remember when I said I was going on vacation and I would tell you all about it when I got back?  Well, I've been back a week and it's possible that time has slowed down just enough for me to start telling you about it.  Let me begin by saying that EVERYONE should try an RV trip... and by everyone, I mean everyone who likes adventures, cooking over a fire, and sometimes worrying that a wine bottle will fly out of an improperly closed cabinet and hit you in the head.  (That didn't happen, but I did eventually relocate the wine)
We drove into Pennsylvania; down through Maryland, West Virginia, and Virginia; then across Tennessee, up through Kentucky and Ohio; and then back across Pennsylvania and New Jersey to get back home to Staten Island... in 9 days.  Our RV was a 30' cab-over model, which had room for 7, and we rented it from Cruise America.
Now that the particulars are out of the way, I'll direct you to the #RVenture Instagram album.
PJ and I both tagged all our instagrams and tweets from the trip!  It was a really fun way to document everything, and if you were following along you got a good idea of where we were and where we were heading.  It also makes it easy for me to just direct you there until i get all the other photos in order, we took a few... hundred.
We had a really fun time and we would TOTALLY do a similar trip in the future.  I'm going to try to get my act together and post some photos from different portions of our trip over the next week or so, which will also help me choose photos for a photo album!  (oh yea, just another project for me... that's what i need)

Anyway, there's more to come ;-)
<3 barb="barb" p="p">

No comments:

Post a Comment

remember: if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails