2012-10-02

iPhone wardrobe

I've had my iPhone4S for about a year now, and I'm thinking it might be time to get a new case... considering my current cases were bought before I even had the phone in-hand.  I've been admiring one for a while... but then I saw another adorable one today and well, now I'm torn.
by PAPERFASHION
by The Case of Mr Pelham
As you can see, both are pretty spectacular, and I hate to see my love of fashion pitted against representing my favorite sorority.  If you had to choose, which would you go with?  Or would you just say "to heck with saving $$, I'll have both!"

Yea, I know... stop being a bad influence on my wallet...

<3 barb

No comments:

Post a Comment

remember: if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails