2011-08-09

working stiff playlist

It's Monday night and I can either make a playlist for Barb's blog or be a slave to the headband making machine. I decided to make the list and will still likely get pulled into doing work by Pharaoh after this.


Last week I also treated you guys to a musical video, this week will be no different. 
I'm sorry for the audio quality in the beginning but this was the only one I can find that the video quality was good. This video WAS the reason my brother and I decided to go to Switzerland to go snowboarding a few years back. It was an experience of a lifetime that I'm really glad my brother and I got to have.


-PJ (Let my people GO!)





No comments:

Post a Comment

remember: if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails