2011-08-19

oh hey friday! you're my fave

Yes, Friday IS the best day ever, for so many reasons, really.  This Friday is pretty awesome because after work PJ is meeting me for dinner... date nights are so special :-)
Annnyyyyywayyyyy, let the linkies commence!
Image via Poppytalk
I love that these tissue poms are the biggest thing in DIY decor right now, especially since I used to make them from a cheapo kit when I was 8!

Gadgets for the Creative Class? Perfect!  I'll take one of each, please :-)  (via Design*Sponge)

It's unlikely that I'll try to make this Vintage Book Travel Tech Organizer... but isn't it so pretty and special?

OMG they're recapping the best show of my pre-teen years! 

On Tuesday, I had Big Gay Ice Cream for dinner... and voted for them in the America's Favorite Food Truck Contest!

I wish I were as adventurous as Sydney when it comes to lipstick colors!

Soooo uhhh... that should keep you busy, yes?  
Have a lovely weekend :-)

<3 barb

No comments:

Post a Comment

remember: if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails