2011-08-26

happy friday faves!

the ink society
Note to PJ: I'd love to hang up these prints on our someday walls :-)

I'm thinking this stellar recommendation for Booze Cakes makes it the perfect addition to the "recipe books I will need in my kitchen" list

The funny and beautifully nerdy Girls With Glasses serve up some much needed giggles to get through the work week (via Srsly Liz)

Are you prepared for this hurricane? that list should help you out (thanks Design Crush)

And I will leave you with this fabulous video, brought to my attention by Glamour...

Yea, you can thank me later.  In the meantime, stay safe this weekend!
<3 barb

No comments:

Post a Comment

remember: if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails