2011-06-09

inspiration workshop week 2 - kitchens

Last week I was a slacker, but this week I'm joining in on Gussy's Inspiration Workshop! The prompt this week is kitchens, which means I went to my #1 source of home design inspiration - Design*Sponge - and checked out the Best of Kitchens post... I found what I was looking for :-)


While the color combo is certainly a selling point for me (hello?! Blood orange and teal blue? Love it!) I think it's the white subway tile that secured this as my favorite of the bunch... And the open cabinets don't hurt things either, its so pretty :-D
Feeling inspired? Blog it and head over to this week's post on Gussy's blog to share your link and see others!

<3 barb

4 comments:

  1. I l-o-v-e it! I would have never thought to use that color combination in a kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colors are perfect and i think you're right about the subway tile. be. still. my. heart. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect colors. And I love those open cabinets, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice. Love, love, love it.

    ReplyDelete

remember: if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails