2011-04-05

Tune Tuesday WANT!

Just to change things up this week I decided on a WANT post for this weeks Tune Tuesday entry.
Believe me there is plenty for me to want out there when it comes to audio equipment but these three items are definitely the cream of the crop.

QuietComfort® 3 Acoustic Noise Cancelling® headphones
First up are the Bose QuietComfort 3 noise cancelling headphones. I already have a home theater system, ear buds, and computer speakers from Bose and know the quality of their products and love their customer service, if you ever need any help, so it makes perfect sense to add this bad boy to my collection. I have absolutely no need for them but I'm sure a guy can find an occasion to put on noise cancelling head phones.


Roth MC4


This sexy piece of iPod dock is the MC4 by Roth Audio. This is actually an amplifier so speakers are not included but those cool vacuum tubes add depth to music and make it sound absolutely flawless. I did, however, read one review that complained about the fact that it worked too well! Apparently, if you have a lousy quality song it really brings out the crappy quality of the song you downloaded. This device, then, is strictly for the fan of uncompressed music


Last and definitely not least is EVERYTHING by Bowers & Wilkins. The cool dock above is called the Zeppelin and it is way LOUD for such a small speaker set. I had the pleasure of having one in a hotel room when I went to Chicago many moons ago. The B & W products not only sound great but they look really cool and make for a unique focal point in a room.

Feel free to contact me directly for my address if you want to be generous and send me any of these items.
Thanks in advance ; )

-PJ (your e-panhandler for the evening)

No comments:

Post a Comment

remember: if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails