2010-10-04

introducing... b&b baby!

Originally, I was hoping to get Bands & Bows Baby line launched about 3 weeks ago.  Well... time flies, and I wanted to make sure I was making something special for the littles ones out there, but its finally here!!

I've started out with 4 designs, all on different sized/ shaped baby clips.  Since I don't have a little one of my own to test these out on, I'll need to rely on customer testing to see how these hold up!  These are now in the shop, ready to go, in a whole bunch of different colors and patterns :-)

I've also done a major update on all my other items, adding in new ribbon colors and patterns.  I've also added in this gem, which is my new favorite hair accessory!

In other news, PJ and I had another fun- filled, super busy weekend.  We went on a little date, took lots of etsy pics, celebrated friends birthdays, and even did some shopping!  Here's a pic of us on our travels, at the Red Bulls soccer game on Saturday:

He's so silly!  Anyway, I hope your weekend was wonderful too, and that everyone's October is off to a great start!  I have lots going on for October, including a special project that I hope to show some pics of later this week :-)

<3 barb

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! If I ever have a little girl, you will be my go-to bow maker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my friends need to stop having boys so they can be outfitted in bows and pink crocodiles,lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to check them all out!! <3

    ReplyDelete

remember: if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails