2010-10-06

wanting... more time?

Well, more time or a shorter ToDo list.  I'm having one of those weeks where I feel like I have soooooo much to do and not enough time at all to get it done.  I'll spare you to the details, but I've got travel, crafts, and job applications in my not-so-distant future.  And life too, which I guess includes all of that, but also lots more.

Anyway, I figured I would pop in and give you a super small glimpse of what I've been working on... I hope to get some awesome pics of the finished product this weekend!
SO thats that!  Keep in mind this is just the tinyest peek, and it has progressed a bit from here... but I thought this was a pretty photo :-)

<3 barb

No comments:

Post a Comment

remember: if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails