2010-07-27

organize your treasures

its tuesday again and i'm trying to keep up with my treasuries!  this week, i figured i would focus back on my desk for a bit... now that it's DONE, i need some accessories to spruce things up... and where else would i look but etsy? i've defaulted back to my favorite colors here, but i know you expect nothing less from me... click to check it out!

and while we're on the topic of my desk, pop on over to the Bands&Bows Facebook fan page and check out the new photo album i've uploaded!  it's a whole set of pictures from the desk refinishing project, a lot of which never made the cut for my blog entries :-)

enjoy!!
<3 barb

No comments:

Post a Comment

remember: if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails