2010-01-18

chaos... mostly

as promised, another blog entry!
i'm excited about a few things this week... one of which is (hopefully) getting all my new supplies in the mail... i've ordered feathers from http://www.etsy.com/shop/PLUMULE and metal headbands from http://www.etsy.com/shop/thesodapopshop and i'm eager to get started on some new design ideas that have been stuck in my head for a while... but that will have to wait until next week...

because this week, i'm working on my CRAFT SWAP PROJECT!!! the craft swap was organized by Katie at http://skunkboycreatures.blogspot.com/ ...she's great and so is her blog, so be sure to check it out. anyway... i don't want to give too much away in case my swap partner takes a peek at my blog, so i figured that in show you the work in progress, on my desk, which is a total mess...
so yea, i know this is an AWFUL picture, and really, just a huge mess... but its a pretty good indicator of my life...
currently on my desk (which is just tooooo smallllll for life):
  • my laptop, with no less than 6 tabs open on chrome (iGoogle home, google reader, etsy, facebook, etc), and never less than 3 programs running (usually chrome, aim, AutoCAD, and others)
  • 2 scissors- 1 for paper, 1 for fabric
  • various pieces of cardboard/ paper... to make a stencil, obv
  • desk paraphernalia- lamp, paper organizer, magazine box, pencil cup
  • a million post its- to remind me of things that i wont remember anyway (there are also post its on my laptop... not helpful)
on the shelf above my desk, you may have noticed my happy little friends... thats my rubber ducky collection, i've been picking them up all over the place for a few years now... they keep an eye on me while i work, and they make me smile :-)
anyway, i should get back to work, or go for a run... either way, i'm outs!

<3 barb

No comments:

Post a Comment

remember: if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails