i'm excited about a few things this week... one of which is (hopefully) getting all my new supplies in the mail... i've ordered feathers from http://www.etsy.com/shop/PLUMULE and metal headbands from http://www.etsy.com/shop/thesodapopshop and i'm eager to get started on some new design ideas that have been stuck in my head for a while... but that will have to wait until next week...
because this week, i'm working on my CRAFT SWAP PROJECT!!! the craft swap was organized by Katie at http://skunkboycreatures.blogspot.com/ ...she's great and so is her blog, so be sure to check it out. anyway... i don't want to give too much away in case my swap partner takes a peek at my blog, so i figured that in show you the work in progress, on my desk, which is a total mess...so yea, i know this is an AWFUL picture, and really, just a huge mess... but its a pretty good indicator of my life...
currently on my desk (which is just tooooo smallllll for life):
- my laptop, with no less than 6 tabs open on chrome (iGoogle home, google reader, etsy, facebook, etc), and never less than 3 programs running (usually chrome, aim, AutoCAD, and others)
- 2 scissors- 1 for paper, 1 for fabric
- various pieces of cardboard/ paper... to make a stencil, obv
- desk paraphernalia- lamp, paper organizer, magazine box, pencil cup
- a million post its- to remind me of things that i wont remember anyway (there are also post its on my laptop... not helpful)
anyway, i should get back to work, or go for a run... either way, i'm outs!