|PJ caught a fish around 1 am|
Now that summer... or just warm weather that feels like summer... is here, I'm doing lots of fun things with my family and friends. I figured I should share what I've been doing and what I'm planning to do on the upcoming sunny days:
- Cruising around in the bug with PJ (top down, sunglasses on... sunscreen on too)
- Eating ice cream at the swim club
- Fishing... both during the day and late at night (see above)
- Celebrating! my birthday is on Friday...
- Running outside - Katie, PJ, and I ran in a race on Monday, it was HOT!
- Outdoor concerts, because lawn seats are the best (see below)
- Reading lots of books
- Sitting outside on my lunch break, during my commute, or really anytime
- Painting my toenails, because you can see them now
- Road trips to see friends and ride rollercoasters
I realize that this list is far from comprehensive, but its a good start.... don't you think?
|the whole fam went to a concert together :-)|
Cheers to an awesome summer, hope you have some great plans too!