2012-02-01

febphotoaday

If you're on Instagram, then you probably saw the January Photo A Day Challenge... I know I did.  Since I missed the boat on that one, I decided to join in the fun for February!  The pic above shows the list of images, and today I posted my first photo... my view of Manhattan from the ferry.  
You can follow along either on Instagram @bandsnbows or by using this site.  Let me know if you're playing along too!

<3 barb

PS- PJ reminded me that I'm going to miss a WHOLE WEEK because of our vacation to Canada, where I won't be incurring roaming charges just because I want to post pics.  I'll figure out a plan for that week as it gets closer :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

remember: if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails