2011-09-09

friday already?! ...wow

This week was unreasonably short, due to my long weekend of working the fair... it has been stressful, but thankfully the blogosphere (as well as other wondrous finds on the interwebs) has kept me off the edge
...somewhat...

See examples:
story of my life

Considering signing up for this class, recommended by Bri

Excited that although I didn't snag a print copy, theres a digital copy of the D*S summer newspaper


I'm loving Moorea's style lately, for example: these pants and these boots

Thank you Jo for using the phrase "the Dr. Seuss of houseplants"... right here

It's almost over, I can't wait for the weekend!
<3 barb

No comments:

Post a Comment

remember: if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails