2011-08-02

recent updates

BJV has been working feverishly on the blog to make it bigger, better and prettier lately so in an effort to do my part I will bless all of your ears with some tunes I have downloaded recently. Yes I find you deserving but I have also been instructed to do so (BJV beats me! HELP!)


I also want to take a little time to tell you where I heard one of the songs above. One day my brother and I are surfing the web and stumble upon an amazing video featuring "the funeral" by Band of Horses. It's an awe inspiring video and I hope you think it's as incredible as I do.



- PJ (the beaten)

Note from barb: I'm not actually beating him, I just strongly suggested that he write up a music post to stay occupied while I did boring things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

remember: if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails