2010-12-10

happy friday!!

Friday already? my how time flies, especially during the holidays... today is my office Holiday Party!  So while I'm enjoying some off the clock time with my new coworkers, you can enjoy the links I've collected for you this week:

Probably the most amazing thing ever- 
a celebratory dance tutorial by you are my fave
ps- her hubby did the illustrations!

I really love the idea behind this calendar journal DIY on design*sponge... a journal that you keep for years, so that you can see what days the extraordinary, and the ordinary, things happened in your life :-)

A cup of Jo has been doing gift guides for all of her family and friends... my favorite? the one for your best friend who knows all your secrets and wears the prettiest lipstick! i'm glad we all can relate to a friend like that

I'm giving away this lovely headband on the seablanket blog... pop over and comment to win! (closes 12.10 @ midnight PST)

Relax, visit some blogs, and have a great weekend!
<3 barb

No comments:

Post a Comment

remember: if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails