2010-12-24

favorite these for next year!

I know you're probably done with all of your Christmas shopping, wrapping, etc, but I've been rounding up some awesome Christmas tips and tricks from all of my favorite bloggers... so maybe you'll refer back here at Christmastime next year for the info? OR you can just pretend it's Christmas all year long!

This step-by-step gift bow tutorial is perfect, and looks way easy! I always wondered how to make my own bows from scraps of pretty paper, and now thanks to How About Orange I can!

Some Christmas eye candy collected on Design Crush is sure to inspire your decor for next time around... maybe after the holidays you can snag some supplies on sale!

Something you can use all year round - a guide to finding the perfect gift for anyone on your list by Simone LeBlanc via Design*Sponge

I am not big on making holiday sweets, or sweets of any kind really, but this looks right up my alley - chocolate + salt + dried cranberries = love ...thanks Poppytalk!

I hope you are all enjoying the Holiday Season! I'm off to have a Very Merry Christmas :-D

<3 barb



No comments:

Post a Comment

remember: if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails