2009-07-19

my first sale!!

soo, approximately 1 week ago, i received email notification of my very first Etsy sale!! i got right to work, made the headband, and made some quick decisions about my packaging... i shipped it out to california on saturday... and i hope the recipient really likes it!

the meredith in yellow... isn't it so cheerful?

my very professional, just designed, tag... i think it works :-)

the pretty package before i closed it all up... i love that tissue paper!

my wonderful mailing label skills...
all in all, im pretty proud of my first sale. maybe next time things will move a little quicker, since ill know what im doing, haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment

remember: if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails